Yellowstone National Park

Yellowstone National Park has a wide variety of biodiversity and geological features. This park is a nearly 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness recreation area atop a volcanic hot spot. Most of Yellowstone resides in Wyoming, but somewhat spreads into Idaho and Montana as well. I visited Yellowstone a few years ago and was blown away. We were there for a couple days, and were still unable to see half of the amazing features the park has to offer. I found this park to be absolutely beautiful and so unique, which is why I'm choosing it for this project. I want to learn more about Yellowstone because I plan to revisit there one day. This park offers a variety of activities and site-seeing opportunities: waterfalls, dramatic canyons, rivers, forests, hot springs, and a variety of wildlife (bison, elk, bears, antelope, etc.).  

My goal is to visit as many National Parks as possible. So far, Yellowstone has been my favorite, which is why I am choosing this park for the project. Hopefully, by learning more about the park before revisiting, when I return I will be much more knowledgeable of the area and able to thoroughly absorb all the amazing sites. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web Soil Survey